Traffic Monitoring and Analysis
The Broadband Communications Research Group has an active group doing research in the area of network traffic monitoring and analysis. Some of their fields of expertise are:
These are some of the projects where Broadband Communications Research Group has been involved:
- Talaia Networks: UPC spin-off that develops innovative network monitoring products
- NOMADS: A novel paradigm for network monitoring and data sharing (MINECO, TEC2011-27474,2011-2014)
- METRA: Efficient measurement of advanced networks (INNPACTO, IPT-2011-1079-370000, 2011-2013).
- SMARTxAC: Traffic monitoring and analysis system for the Catalan RREN (CESCA, 2004-2013).
- COST-TMA: Traffic monitoring and analysis (COST, 2008-2012)
- CoMo: Continuous monitoring (2004-2009)
- CoMo-UPC: TMA evaluation service at UPC (2009)
- Shenesys: Load shedding in network monitoring applications (Intel Research Grant, 2005-2008)